Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Today the East NS kids came over to watch Neal's talk. They are very "snubby". We decided that they probably think of West as the "South" and East as "North". If we are using the Civil War as a reference. Damn Yankees. I hate it when people try to make themselves sound better than other people. They were telling us all the reasons East was better. I don't really care anymore. I like it here, and I like the people, and I'm having fun. I'm also kinda depressed and sad and feeling random. But I do have a good feeling about the upcoming school year. And college. We had a seminar today where the TA/Cs talked about college and answered any questions we had about college and choosing a college and what you do while you're there. It was good. Tomorrow there aren't any seminars, but there will be representatives from colleges in the Hot Gym. Maybe I'll get some free stuff! Haha. I'm also going to go see the play tomorrow. Those drama kids are very elitist. They are an elitist cult. Haha. They really are! They assimilated right into the East people. But they are good actors. Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. Ta-ta for now!

No comments: