Wednesday, July 21, 2004

So I did end up reading Jane Eyre, and then I went to the Academic fair for Social Science and English and Spanish. I learned some about Hispanic culture and had some good food and heard some good poems. Then I hung out in my room because I didn't want to see A Beautiful Mind. I felt like a loser. I didn't go to swing dancing and then I hung out in the computer lab until I saw that nobody was getting off any time soon and then I checked the action in Babcock basement and then I finally found a home in our basement watching LOTR 2. You can always count on LOTR. Then it was the final night of MSCL! It was sad, but I guess it was the only way they could have ended the season. Too bad Claire Danes decided to quit the show after only one season. That is depressing. But I still love the show! It was fun times and good memories. 

Today was a good day. I got to write a letter to myself that Tim will send to me in a year. (Area 3) It made me happy. Then I had to do an evaluation. I hate evaluations. They make me feel weird. I just don't like them. And I also had to do one for Science. It was so general and open ended and not fun. But that's ok. I'm all better now.

I can't wait to see all my friends again. Cheerio friends and Home friends and Church friends and friends friends. I miss them. But not too bad. I'm still sad to be leaving here. And when I get back to my friends I'll realize that I want to see my GSW friends. Darn it. I don't want to get my hopes too high about the greatness of this school year. It probably won't be that great. I think that this year will be different in that I will be able to talk myself out of my paranoia and depression more so than last year. I'm glad. I just haven't seen most of my friends in like 7 weeks. And that makes me sad.

So I'm gonna go make the most of these last few days here at GSW! ahh

No comments: