Friday, July 23, 2004

The Agassiz project presentation was cool. They used dancers and stuff and had some power point presentations. I liked it. Afterwards, we all sprinted to the drama workshop to see the final performance. It was hardcore. They turned off all the lights and were seated all around the room. It was pretty cool. Then we hung out at the fish pond for a while until the orchestra concert. We sat two rows behind NC's family. We looked at them and realized that it could only be NC's family. I know all of their names. Rock on! They have cool names. Then we hung out on the patio until Curfew. As I have stated before, I love hanging out. We played ERS and solitaire and listened to CDs. Then when we got back to our dorms, Monica had a praying mantis in her room. It was huge, but cute. It was staring at us. Katherine saved it and we put it outside in the bushes. That makes me happy that we saved an endangered species. Then NC and I stayed up until like 12:30. This morning was our last class with Uncle Charlie. We just IM-ed and checked emails and stuff. Then we had our last Area 3. We took some pictures. Then I packed up some of my stuff and then went over to Megan's room to hang out. Then we hung out and took pictures and ate Ice Cream with the science kids. It makes me kinda sad, but the fact that we're leaving hasn't really hit me yet.

This is probably the last post at GSW, because I'm gonna be hanging out with my friends until I leave. Adios!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Dude! Update your freakin' blog, man. I've been waiting for like 2 weeks! I know you think your life ended and isn't worth living after Governor's School ended, but you've got to move on. That's all I'm saying.

But really, I miss you, and Megan and NC. You guys are and were awesome.

Much love,
Jesstown the Great

Anonymous said...

SORRY! blogger won't let me sign in or something. i've tried. seriously.