Saturday, July 03, 2004

So I went to bed at like 10 or so last night because I couldn't stand being up any longer. This morning, Jill woke me up and informed me that I had to take her to work. At 8 o-clock. I haven't slept past 9 in 3 weeks, and I was rather tired. When I get tired, I get emotional very easily. So I started crying and told mom that I haven't slept in in 3 weeks and so she said she would take Jill. I feel bad about it, because now my conscience is getting louder. It told me that it was kinda bratty to just cry my way out of my job. I also felt sad that the first day back I have to drive, like I can't get a break of it. I can't escape! I still feel like a brat. I hate feeling like a brat. But I ended up going back to sleep and waking up at 11:20. Holy cow. That's almost 13 and 1/2 hours of sleep! Ahhh! Too much to handle!!! I was hecka tired yesterday. I had stayed up really late the night before and it was weird to be home. Hopefully I am rested and will return to my regular, likeable self. We'll see.

No comments: