Friday, July 16, 2004

T-shirts and designs have taken over Governer's School West. They are everywhere. We decided on our Science T-Shirt (i did the bubble letters). It is green with white writing. I'm excited! I'm only allowing myself to get three shirts. The GSW class shirt, the science shirt, and the MSCL shirt. There is a slight dilemma, in that I ordered a medium for the class shirt. It is probably going to be too big, because Leslie's small from last year was pretty big. So I ordered a small in the science shirt. Maybe one will be too big, or one will be too small. I need to go change my size in the MSCL shirt. I originally said medium. I think it is going to be pink with black print, but some people don't like that. I think it should be burgundy like Angela's hair. It is more 90's. The GSW class shirt is kinda cheezy, but I had to get that one. I mean, it is the main shirt. I'm buying way less than other people. Some people are getting like 8. Holy cow. Seriously- that is too many shirts in one summer.
 
The t-shirt phenomenon is affecting me, too. While I was thinking about the Environmental Club (which I'm thinking of bringing back to MAHS this year) and stuff we could do, I thought to myself: "we could totally make t-shirts!" That would be pretty awesome. I think the whole idea of an Environmental club is pretty awesome. I realized that I would like one when I kept trying to convince Interact club to do a project to save the rainforests. I can't wait. yay!!! I might have too much homework and stuff, but since I'm not doing volleyball...
 
Jessica said I should make a superhero for myself. I always tear down the signs for things that have already taken place. I love ripping them down. Especially those Chorus Groupies ones. They are everydangwhere. I am keeping the campus clean and flyer free. Yay!
 
I'm gonna go se "Supersize Me?" today. I'm excited! I wanted to see that. Crystal said that Alex said it was gross. I think it is gonna be pretty good. Oh yeah- and I gave in and bought the Summer Book. I guess I want the zine and I do want a place to put my pictures. Well I have to go put it in my room before we leave for the movie. Hasta luego!
 
Oh yeah- and Earth was pretty good. So was Pico vs. Island Trees. I got a sticker! They have a CD! They open for Dave Matthews! They went to GSW 2 years ago! Weird...

No comments: