Monday, July 05, 2004

I have watched a lot of movies this weekend. I thought I'd tell you which ones. Friday: Spiderman 2. Saturday: Pretty in Pink, Mass Appeal (actually it was a play up at Levering Orchard), and Donnie Darko. Sunday: Zoolander. Monday: Donnie Darko again (actually i'm going to go watch that after i'm done blogging...). That's a lot! I went up to cheerio yesterday to see the fireworks. The actual fireworks were kinda lame, but I got to see all my old buddies. Yay!!! I can't wait for next year and all of the JCA reunions. I'm an honorary JCA. I need to get on the ball with these reunions.

That brings me to my second point. I am quitting Volleyball. I realized that my schedule is really hard and I don't really like v-ball all that much. Not enough to sacrifice study time or sleep. So that's that. The end of my v-ball career. Too bad. Now I'm actually kinda looking forward to school! Senior parking! Seeing everyone again! Fun times! Football Games! Busch Gardens! (that's before school starts... oops) So I'm going to go watch Donnie Darko again (for the 2nd time). I want to see it again before I have to return it to blockbuster. ttfn!

No comments: