Thursday, July 08, 2004

It's college week here at GSW, and I've been thinking about my future. I went to a seminar where TA/Cs talked about their college experiences and we could ask them questions if we wanted. There were some interesting points. The only thing I've really discovered is that I want to study abroad, preferably in Australia or Costa Rica. I've also thought about doing something with environmental science. That interests me. There was a college fair in the Cold Gym today, and I got info from Elon, Duke, and Wake. I didn't get Carolina stuff because I already went to Carolina 101. I forgot that it was college day when I was getting dressed, and I ended up wearing my Carolina shirt. Haha. I wore my backpack on my front rather than my back because I didn't want the other colleges to get jealous. There is a seminar for just girls to ask questions about college tomorrow, and I'm going to that too. College seems exciting. I can't believe I'll be going in a little more than a year. Weeeeird. But cool! I'm out.

No comments: