Monday, July 12, 2004

It seems that when I'm feeling a little sad and I have the radio playing, I always hear the same song. It makes me even more sad. I hate it when that happens. Today was pretty uninteresting. Yesterday, I went to church at Pinedale. It was really good. They have an 11:00 worship service for teens! It is youth led, and then the youth minister speaks at the end. The kids were very welcoming and had conversations with us. The youth pastor, on the other hand, didn't even acknowledge us. His 'sermon' was a little weird too. He was talking about how he doesn't have any time because he has so much to do and he wants to meet with the youth and stuff. It wasn't very good. And, they kept using the word "Extreme" which, according to Best Month Ever, has reached the "End of the Trend". When it is used for deodorants, it has gone too far. But everything else was really good. I'm going there next week. Plus, if I ever want to come down one time, I'm not that far away! But I like my church a ton a ton a ton. Anyways, after church and lunch, I went to see "Breathless", only Matt's tape broke. So we ended up watching this hecka weird movie called "Personas". Totally weird. Nobody understood it. Then at 7:00 I went to watch "Contempt". Holy cow. They spent 3/4 of the movie asking each other why she didn't love him anymore. It was ridiculous. Then after that movie, I went back to my room and organized stuff and read some stuff. Pretty low key.

I was pretty depressed yesterday. I don't really know why. I guess it's because my friends and my sister get to go to Sharptop cove, and because Will is moving to California, and probably because of that weird Personas movie. I wasn't depressed before it. But I was a hermit afterwards. It was annoying. I wish I wasn't depressed. It's so.... depressing. Whatever. I'm gonna go play cards tonight. Premier of I love the 90's is today! Courtney's taping it so I can go to TA/C-Student Feud. (Think Family Feud) If it's loser, I'm gonna go do something else. Adios! Hasta manana!

1 comment:

CoCo said...

EMMA! I'm trying this comment thing ONE MORE TIME!
I miss you bunches!!!! I think I'll see ya on Sunday!!! YAY! Sara might come with me!