Saturday, July 17, 2004

Supersize Me was really good. Funny and good and eye opening. It makes me want to eat fast food less often. It was great that we walked there. At least I got some excersize. But we ate pizza afterwards. Haha. I decided that if I lived in California, when I ate fast food it would only be In-N-Out. They are respectable in the Fast Food world- according to the book "Fast Food Nation." Way to go. After the movie, I could have seen "Bowling for Columbine" but I didn't want two shockumentaries in one day. So I was going to go swim laps, but when I got to the pool I found out it was closed. So I hung out some more with the Spanish chicas. After room check I watched "Requiem for a Dream" NC and Helena and some other girls. It's very depressing. But interesting. Helena's words of wisdom afterwards: "Don't do drugs, kids." So true. I expected to have bad dreams afterwards, but I didn't remember them if I did. Thank goodness. I got out of both of my classes early today. Fun times! I have absolutely nothing to do this afternoon. I'm going to read and swim laps and take naps. Sounds like fun. I might also watch some TDF live coverage and stuff. I don't know. Adios!

No comments: