Sunday, July 18, 2004

So I didn't end up swimming laps or taking naps, but I did read Jane Eyre. I read like 40 or 50 pages. It is very interesante. I took a 30 minute nap after reading some at like 5:00, and it totally made me feel spaced out. I went to dinner all by my lonesome partly because I was spaced out and partly because I was spaced out and partly because when I read, I really immerse myself into the story. So when I'm not reading, I'm still kind of in their world. I don't feel lonely. Then NC came up and hung out. We had ice cream on Clewell patio and we hung out on the grass. Then I hung out with Brooke and Christine and some chorus folks on Clewell patio. It was tons of fun! I love hanging out. It's very fun times. So then I had to go to the Dance performance. It was really interesting and good. We were all sitting in circles on the gym floor and they came up and hugged you or something. You had to be there to get it. Then at 9:30 or so we watched School of Rock in the Gym. That movie is freakin hilarious. I like the part when Jack Black says: "The man ruined the ozone, burned down the Rainforest, picked up Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank." Hilarious. I actually stayed awake! I'm proud of myself. After curfew, we watched My So Called Life. I love that show. I went to bed at like 1:30, which is an awesome time to go to bed. You aren't as tired as you think in the morning!
 
So this morning I went to Pinedale. It was awesome. Totally awesome. Also, the drummer was too hot to handle. That didn't hurt. But the actual spiritual part was soo cool. I loved it. And then, after church, Courtney came to take me out to lunch! She got lost for a little bit, but she totally asked for directions. (way to go, Courts! you rock!) We got lost on the way home from Applebees, but it's all good. I got a camera at a CVS on the exit that we turned around at. (Sorry, I just ended my sentence with a preposition) After Courtney left, I hung out with Christine and Brooke for a few minutes. It was fun! I love those kids! Then I went back to my room and read some more Jane, and then Jessica from next door asked me if I wanted to eat Pizza with her. I did. So we had some thin crust Ham and Pineapple. Awesome. Then at 6:00 I made some posters with my Agassiz group. It was totally fun hanging out and making posters. We are so lazy and so silly, but we finished and it's not due 'till Thursday. It was way fun. Then I hung out with Ashley (and the Drama kids... kinda... but not really because they are an elitist cult) on the lawn. We did some cartwheels, we hung out, it was fun. Then I watched the end of Remember the Titans, and then I watched this way psychedellic band, "Art Lord and the Self Portraits". They were so weird. They're probably still playing. I took a picture. Then we hung out in here adn played some twister. Fun times. I had some good phone convos with my parentals and my sisters. I've been having some good phone convos lately. I like it.
 
So sorry for that rundown of what I did. You might be bored. Oops. It was an awesome weekend, compared to the other weekends. Well, the other weekends added up. This one had the best overall score. I'm starting to get a little sad that we have to leave on Saturday. I love these people here. I like meeting new people and hanging out with them. It is so fun. I am looking forward to school too. But I know that I will probably get sick of school really quick. But I never really got out of the school groove, so I'll hit the ground running at the beginning of the school year. You know, when everybody else is remarking on how they forgot how to write and stuff. Well I'm gonna go hang out or something. Haha.

No comments: