Friday, July 02, 2004

The Chorus Concert last night was very interesting. I really liked the boys' performance of a Japanese song. It was very very coool. (it even deserved an extra o!) This morning, I did my presentation in the Chad's class. Mom came to watch. It was fun times! Then we went to see if the chorus people were going to sing the Japanese song again, but they weren't, so we packed up some stuff for the weekend and then watched the Drama skits. They were hecka awesome. Once at home, I felt a little weird. First of all, I am apparently allergic to cats, but since I'm home all the time I have built up a tolerance. This tolerance dissapeared because I was gone for three weeks, and now I am being attacked by a runny nose and watery/itchy eyes. It started at about six, and is still going strong. We went to see Spiderman 2 (very good) and I was sneezing and sniffling the whole time. It sucks. And I'm feeling a little weird also because I kinda feel out of place. My sister has been sleeping in my bed and using my bathroom while I've been gone. I understand why, I just feel kinda pushed out a little bit. My brother has been using my car, and my parents are doing little to stop him. They say they don't want him to use it, but that's the extent of their control. "He just takes it." Whatever. My sisters and I got mad at each other after the movie and then my dad gave us a guilt trip about his spending 30 dollars on us for a movie and we immediately start bickering in the car. I feel like crap, and Jill basically tells me I don't have a right to say so. My mom is trying to make me decide between Cheerio, England, and Hawaii next summer. Holy cow. And I'm contemplating the pros and cons of actually playing volleyball this year. There is only one pro: It would be sad to not have 4 years of a sport on my college application. And the fact that I have some sort of obligation to play. Uggh. I'm feeling totally selfish right now, but I feel kinda like I have to. I hate knowing that I'm feeling selfish. When I'm thinking these glorious thoughts about everyone being unfair to me and not allowing me to be who I really am and all that beautiful stuff, I am also thinking that it is only half true. Way to spoil my own fun. So people are mean sometimes. I am mean too! I can't control myself. I wish I would stop. Ughh. I need to sleep. And take an allergy pill.

No comments: