Friday, July 09, 2004

Hello, all! Yesterday I went to see the Drama performance: "War Daddy." It was depressing, because it was about children fighting a war of which nobody knows the origin. They were really good. Some of them were better than others. The kids that played the "twins" were perfect. The guy who did a creepy laugh was really good too. Tonight is the other performance by the rest of the drama kids. It is called "A Bird of Prey." After the play last night we went to Clewell patio and heard "Susan and the Wise Men," a bluegrass band made up of faculty members. It's funny, because the only girl in the band's name is Susan Wiseman. Haha. It was really good! I took some pictures. I need to get better at taking pictures. I like taking snapshots. I can't wait until I get my digital camera. I always take bad pictures and wish that I could delete them. I can't wait for its arrival. So that was fun times. Today was run for the borders. I didn't get anything, but I had fun absorbing the atmosphere of Great Outdoor provisions. I also had some good pizza. Right now I have to leave for a seminar for girls about college life. fun times. hasta manana!

No comments: