Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Goldfish are the one snack that it's ok to get hooked on. Boy have I taken that to heart. You can't just have one at a time. They are little fishies of cheesy goodness that smile back at you! How can you resist that urge? I could eat them every day, and my mom says that's ok! The only thing is that they absorb tastes very quickly. Say, for example, I put my goldfish in my lunchbox with a banana. The goldfish would then taste like banana. Eww. I mean, why can't the banana taste like goldfish? That's why when I have goldfish in my lunchbox, I always keep the banana out. That way the cheddar taste of my goldfish is not sacrificed. These things are great! They only have 0.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat! You couldn't ask for anything more! I think that when I attend college, Goldfish will be the staple of my nutrition. Remember, if you're ever lonely and hungry, grab the snack that smiles back, Goldfish!

No comments: