Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Aww... I just watched Maid in Manhatten. It is really good. It makes me want to listen to slow jazzy music. Like Norah Jones. And Eva Cassidy. And Simon and Garfunkel. Not because the movie is slow and jazzy but because the music is all like that. Simon and Garfunkel are cool when you're in a hippie mood. Or even when you're not. I wish I was like that little kid, Ty. He is cool. He knew a lot of facts about politics and he was rather grown up for his age. If he were a little bit older (like 6 or 7 years) then I would date him. That would be cool. Anyways. Really good movie. Now we've slipped into the time when all of those romantic comedies from the earlier romantic comedy boom are now all coming out on video. That means there's gonna have to be some chick flick sleepovers with all the girls. Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it. Bring on the dvd's!

No comments: