Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Guess what? We get our yearbooks tomorrow. How wacko is that? Pretty wacko if you ask me. I mean I still have to suffer through 7 more weeks of chemistry... I don't want to think about getting out of school already. But it will be cool having more than enough time to sign yearbooks. I think I'll put funny quotes when I sign this year. Like:

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like bananas.
Semper ubi Sub ubi (always wear underwear)
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diharreah, does that mean the 5th enjoys it?
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you are named Will and you are in the army, do you get nervous when they say fire at will?
Do you ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
If it's zero degrees outside today, and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
What would cheese say if it got its picture taken?
If toast always lands butter side down, and cats always land on their back, what would happen if you strapped toast to the back of a cat and dropped it?

That takes to long to write, so I'll probably end up just saying: get down and be funky this summer. Or, the ever generic: You rock, don't ever change. Haha... well I'm looking forward to looking at all the pictures and stuff. Alright, I'm outy! (like on clueless or something)

No comments: