Friday, April 04, 2003

Today is Friday, and it is good. I woke up this morning a little early, which is unusual, so I took everything at a slower pace. It was nice. I go to school, sit through Algebra 2, then go to Dobbs' class where all we did was review questions out the wazoo. Then there was lunch which was just like any other lunch. Random conversations took place, as always. Then there was band, where we watched That Thing You Do. Yeah, now, on top of having that song stuck in my head, I am lamenting once again over the lack of male companionship in my life. Chalk it up to hormones, I guess. Seems like I could take anything and make it depressing like that. Then in AP Music, we finished the movie and then watched random TV. Fun times. Overall, it was a pretty OK day. I started reading a romance novel. But don't get me wrong, it wasn't a Fabio-type man with no shirt on and woman who falls into his arms and there are hot and heavy love scenes, this was a Christian romance novel, if there is such a thing. It is more of a love story I guess. I don't know why I put myself through it. I read all about other people and their relationships, which makes me even more depressed, but I get over it. On to bigger and better things, I am getting Chaco's for this summer. They rock! I can't wait to have them. But thinking about what I am going to buy for the summer just makes me want to finally be out of school and makes me wish that I was at Cheerio with all my buds. But now, instead of doing anything exciting, I gotta go sit on some babies. Woo hoo. What fun. While one sister is at a party, one sister is at the movies with all her friends, and my parents are also watching a movie, I sit in somebody else's house watching TV and a kid all night. Yay.

No comments: