Saturday, April 26, 2003

Today has to be the most boring day in the history of Emma Jane Refvem. In all my days I have never been this absolutely, positively, completely bored EVER! Right now I am sitting alone in my house typing this blog because I have nothing better to do. I could watch Law and Order, SVU but I'm tired of sex murders. My sisters are at sleepovers, my Mom is at the beach, and my Dad is at a party down the street. What a fun night, wouldn't you say? I have only left the house once today, and that was to check the mail. Whoop-de-doo. If my brain was not already fried, it is now officially like scrambled eggs or something. I finished all of my lab reports early and was left with nothing to do but watch TV. Or sit on the computer and 'surf the net'. Except our internet is being squirrelly today. On again, off again, jiggety jig. My dad tried to pull an old parent excuse and say 'Don't watch TV, it's such a beautiful day outside!'. I turned it off and then realized- 65 overcast with about 87 billion percent humidity is not a beautiful day. The highlight of my day would have to be when I adjusted the settings of our Real One player so I could see all of the Relient K webisodes (Where the Buffaloes and Cell Phones Roam - quite funny I might add) at normal video speed. I kept thinking, 'I have broadband, why the heck are these webisodes so poopy?' I guess boredom has its moments. Alas, they are few and far between. Hmm... I guess that qualifies Alas to be Emma's Word of the Week! Congratulations! Good Job! You Win!

No comments: