Saturday, April 05, 2003

I was just looking at the senior quotes in our yearbooks. Some of them are funny. Some of them are cheesy. Some people have the exact same thing that other people have. My favorite would have to be this girl who wrote, get this, : I was put on this earth to make your life miserable. What the heck kind of senior quote is that? It is like a slogan from one of those stupid shirts (you know the ones that are like: I live in my own little world, but it's alright, they like me here). That cracked me up. Others were like: These were the best four years of my life. You know the kind. Then there were bible verses, and quotes that said something like: "never give up on your dreams" or something. I think that for my quote I'm gonna put: "I have a feeling we are about to embark on a most unprecidented expedition. -Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey". Or maybe just: "Gnarly!". Or I could put: "This goes out to all the little people that helped make this possible!". No, I think I'll save that for when I win an award that I have to give a speech for. That would be funny. I think for my senior quote I should put: "This is not the time for indecision. Or is it?" or "When writing be more or less specific". What a silly goose I am!

No comments: