Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I wish my name was Emma Magnolia Refvem. That would be cool. Although it is fortunate that I do not have that as a middle name, for now I am free to name my kid Magnolia. Wouldn't it be cute to name a girl Magnolia and call her Maggie? That would be cool. The only problem with Magnolia is that there are no middle names that really go with it. You would have to put a first name and go by the second name. Like Lilly Magnolia. That would be cool if Lilly wasn't such a cool name already. I mean, why waste it on an unused first name? I love the name Chloe. It is evident in the naming of my stuffed animals. All of my most recent stuffed animals are named Chloe. Everytime I get a new one, the name that pops up is Chloe. I mean, you don't really expect me to keep the names they give, do you? This horse I got one time had a given name of Dum-Dum. Who the heck would want a horse named Dum-Dum? How nonsensical is that? I got a beanie bopper one time who had a given name of Dazzlin' Destiny. Oh my gosh I could never grow to love something named dazzlin destiny. So she is named Chloe also. Another funny thing I've noticed about things of that nature is that I always refer to them as female. I have a blanket that I still sleep with (unashamedly) named Lovie. I always have refered to her as her. See? It is that way with all of my stuffed animals and stuff. Ok that's enough writing for now, my space bar is getting sticky because I think I had some cherry cobbler on my thumb...

No comments: