Saturday, April 19, 2003

Ok folks. Think of someting that you hate to do. Think about doing it all day. That was me yesterday. I don't necessarily hate shopping, but I do when it is raining. And cold. And I am wearing birkenstocks. We went to Winston for me to buy an easter outfit, for mom to shop at Costco, and then get an SAT prep cd-rom at Barnes and Noble. I was being a twit and forgot to dress properly, so I was stuck getting my nice shoes and my nice toes soaking wet. Eww. But I did end up getting a really cool hippie-esque outfit from Target! What fun! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. Oh yeah, tomorrow is this easter egg hunt my mom is putting on. I can't imagine anything more thrilling than having a bunch of little kids run through our yard on a never ending search for candy, just so they can splurge on it and run around more because they are on a sugar high. It will be ok as long as it doesn't rain and they don't all have to be inside at once. Haha. That would definitely not be fun. Now I have to go help with the preparations for this party.... but I will most likely sneak off to a corner and read The Catcher In The Rye. Rather good book. I reccommend (reccomend? recommend? recomend?) it. Ah... duty calls...

No comments: