Sunday, April 20, 2003

I rock at hula hooping! I didn't use to be, though. I went to Wal-Mart on Thursday with Caroline, you know, just a random wally world trip. I was developing a film at the one hour photo, so we were committed to being there at least an hour. We were strolling through the kids section and we saw the hula hoops. We were goofing around and then I noticed that it was only 82 cents! 82 cents! Can you believe it? I just love Wal Mart. So I of course had to buy it. Turns out that I was the worst hula hooper you ever did see. I tried and tried for 2 days to no avail. Jill just happens to be the bestest hula hooper known to mankind. I'm not kidding! That girl hula hooped for 9 minutes strait. 9 minutes! I was determined to at least get in a rhythm. So I practiced. And I practiced. My breakthrough came last night after eating Taco Bell. I knew that full-stomach pooch was good for something! I finally got it to keep on going. I was so excited! Then we watched X-Men, and afterwards I said that if I were a mutant I would be "HOOLA HOOP GIRL!" I would stun you with my hula hoop, creating centrivical force so I could fly. Don't ask, I get dillusional after 9:00 PM. Twas a rather fun time. So now I can hold up a hula hoop! I'm so proud. I can't do it nearly as long as Jill, but I can hold my own for about 34 seconds. Impressive, huh?

No comments: