Friday, September 17, 2004

Thanks for reminding me, last commenter, to blog about things I cry about. The only thing is, is that I can't do it when I'm not in the mood, and I'm not in the mood right now. So, I guess we'll have to postpone that one.

Well, my weekend seemed all planned but "tropical storm" Ivan has ruined my plans. Whatever. And now I am stuck at home working on college applications. I would hang out with my friends, but they don't call me, and I'm tired of having to call to find out what's going on, so I guess I'll stay at home. I can't wait for college. I'm really procrastinating on my Morehead application, but I'll finish at least one essay today. Hopefully more than that. Right now, though, I have to take Jill to the bank and then practice piano and then watch Napoleon Dynamite, probably not in that order.

So there you go, and here I go to do those things. I promise I'll blog later.

No comments: