Saturday, September 25, 2004

So maybe that was my 300th post, and this one is my 301st post. Oh well, I guess it doesn't make any difference. Anyways... overall, this week was a pretty good one. It was premier week on most stations. Tuesday was Gilmore Girls (my favorite) and One Tree Hill. I didn't watch O.T.H. last year, but I decided to start this year since all my friends watch it, and I don't really want to be left out of their conversations. It's predictable, but there's nothing wrong with that. Then on Wednesday it was the Bachelor... I promised myself I wouldn't watch it but I got sucked in. I don't know why I do it to myself. It won't work out, I mean they see each other for like 3 days total and then all of a sudden they decide to get married. Whatever. Then on Thursday it was CSI (regular). I love CSI... everything is so cool, like all their investigations and stuff. Then Friday was Joan of Arcadia. I like that show a lot. But this year I don't like Joan! She changed b/c she thought she was crazy, so she tried to be normal. She was sketching me out. I hope she gets a clue real quick or else I'll be mad. Haha. As if my being mad would do anything. I live vicariously through the TV shows I watch.

So, on to other things. I've decided to make it a conscious effort to make eye contact more often. It's weird to all of a sudden decide to make eye contact. It is so personal, like there's nowhere tho hide. It is almost an exhilirating feeling to make eye contact for more than I'm used to. It makes the conversations a higher quality almost. It's like you're seriously interested in the conversation, and you can't get distracted. I think it is awesome, and I don't know why I was kinda afraid of it before. I would feel weird if I made eye contact for too long. I still can't keep eye contact all the time, like I have to break away sometimes, but I am making progress.

No comments: