Friday, September 17, 2004

I just watched Calendar Girls, and it was awesome. Great movie, made even better because I've actually had a cake from the WI. My grandma always buys sponge cakes from there... they are really good. I think I've even had one from Marks and Spencer... hahaha. I think you had to see the movie to get that one. So I've been hanging out all day, doing nothing basically. I was going to devote today for college applications and stuff, but I decided that I wanted to be lazy today. I guess I decided... do you really decide to be lazy? Or do you just realize that you've been procrastinating already and figure "why not?" Yeah, I think that's what happened to me. I realized that I wasn't getting motivated. Haha. I think I'll excercise tomorrow morning to get me in the active mood. That sounds like a plan. And then I am gonna go see Jerry and Cleve and Steve at the Good Life. That pumps me up a lot. I love it when those guys play. It's such a positive environment. All those parents and stuff... I feel like a minority (because I am) haha. So I'm glad I got out of my paranoid/depressed mood. I think it was the test that set me off. I got so stressed about it because I didn't devote nearly enough study time to it and I had my first piano lesson of the year the day before... things just weren't working out. I began to feel the grip on my academics slowly slip away. But I think that's a hump that I just needed to get over. One bad test and then I'm set for the year. I've seriously been going through some type of withdrawl. Now I'm back to my optimistic, cheery self. I needed this 3 day weekend. I mean, the only thing hanging over my head now is college apps, but I think I'll get some of those out of the way right now. Seriously this time... haha.

No comments: