Sunday, September 05, 2004

I think I'm tired of High School boys. The fact that they all seem to be attracted to one girl or something. And that all they want to do is get alcohol and cigars. I mean, come on. I guess this is because I went to Emmy's wedding and I realized that there is a good guy out there that is totally right for me and is waiting for me and I don't really need to waste my time on these silly boys. Not like I'd be wasting my time on them anyways. I just wish there was a better group of guys/people to hang out with. I get kinda bored with the same old stuff. Ok... enough of that... on to what I've been doing since the last time I formally blogged.

Wednesday was good, but kinda not good in a way. I went to Goodwill right after school with Nancy and Evan, and I got some awesome clothes for grit day. Way cool overalls that were plaid and tan and gross. And a racing shirt. (but it was Jeff Gordon and I'm apparently not supposed to like him... who knows). Then I drove all the way out to Tilley's to pick up my proofs. Turns out they are closed on Wednesdays. That ticked me off. I drove all the way out to Siloam for nothing. Then I called mom and told her I was gonna go wait for Charlotte to get out of V-ball practice and she said that was a good idea. After 30 minutes of waiting there, Dad calls me to tell me he's at Charlottes volleyball game. At Gentry. So that ticked me off again. Then I went home and did some homework or something. I always do homework. Oh, and I had to pick up Jill from the pool parking lot. That ticked me off again. I think I went to the soccer game too... I can't remember. Yeah, I think Nan took me.

Thursday I guess school was normal. I don't remember and I don't really care. Then I went back out to Tilley's again and got my proofs. Some of them were scary. My smile looked crazy because I was laughing but trying to keep my mouth in a closed smile shape. It was funny. Then I was talking to shmimmy about how we are gonna be roommates if we both go to UNC (!!), and then I realized that it was 5:40 and I was supposed to pick Charlotte up at 5:15. Haha. Then when I got back I had to go back out and get Jill. Uggh. Then I went to the JV football game and then over to Audra's. It was crazy, but I basically stayed in Audra's room and watched A walk to Remember. I went walking with Ash at one point. It was a crazy place. I was sketched out b/c there were boys sleeping there. I'm gonna not sleep over next time there are boys there. Just because they are probably sketchy. But I love Audra's house. I love her room and her decorations and her family. It's fun times. Jarret makes some good bagel bites... haha. So it was crazy.

Friday was grit day! We rode around in Lauren Goins' old truck. It was craazy. I smelled like exhaust all day. Then in English (after showing up late...) we had to say our prolouges. "Whan that April with his shoures soote... the drougt of March had perced to the roote" except you say it like "Whaan that Aprril with his shores soot-a... the droot of March had per-ced to the root-a" You just had to hear it for yourself. It was also funny because Rachael and I were practicing it at like 1 in the morning at Audra's house. I finally got it right, but in front of the classroom in my silly grit attire. Haha. Then calculus was funny because I kinda couldn't concentrate. I couldn't coordinate my thoughts well enough. Anderson and Chris looked pretty tired too. Then we went back to Audra's at lunch to get our cars and eat some (free- thanks mrs. H) food. Then Biology was fun b/c it was shortened. Spanish was basically a sleeping time, but Tillman and I worked on the script for Spanish. A little bit. Then there was a pep rally. It was kinda silly, and the Juniors were more of a senior class than we were. They are gonna have a rockin senior year. At one point we got the sophomores and the seniors to be quiet when they wanted us to yell. It was hilarious. Way to go senior leadership. I'm surprised the sophomores actually listened to us. Whatev. Then after school I got ready and Nan did my makeup and straightened my hair (her idea) and we went to the FB game. We won, 21-7. I was scared there for a while that we wouldn't win, but we pulled through.

Saturday I went to the natti for Emmy's wedding. I really want to talk about it but I'm actually quite tired of blogging. I'll do it later. I'm too tired. Au Revoir. Hasta luego. Arivaderce (sp?). Sionara. (sp? i don't even know)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always post my comments anonymously which is silly because i sign them anyways. i don't really know if i have a user name or anything and i am too lazy to find out. i am so proud of you for getting your stuff done. you are on top of it emma refvem. and that's why i admire you. if morehead were a democratic voting type thing, i would definitely vote for you. then you would be forced to go to UNC because if you didn't, you would be that kid that got the morehead and then didn't go. and i don't think you want to be that kid. and me too -- i am tired of high school boys. except for the ones that i like to hang out with. ( i just ended a sentence in a prepostion and i am trying to stop that. but my grammar has been sub-par so far on this comment, so why start now?) they make me laugh. anyways, i love you and i hope all is well in MA. you always have a home in the HK Weezy. even if it is on the playroom couch. :) -- shmimmy!