Friday, September 17, 2004

Sorry about that. I love my friends and my friends love me, they just don't call me. I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I think I was feeling too depressed or something, but I feel better because I just got out of the house and my hair is clean and flippy (and that always makes me feel good) and I got an air freshener that a) makes my car smell good rather than gross b) reminds me of camp cheerio (i don't know why). So I'm in a good mood. Now I'm gonna watch Napoleon Dynamite. woot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma!
I enjoy your blogs and that wonderful sense of humor! I have a suggestion for you and the others...why not work out a phone chain that ensures everyone being called. That way no one will assume everyone already knows. I'm sure no phone call wasn't intentional...but I feel bad for you just the same and I'm sure the girls do too!
Love ya...
Mrs. H