Saturday, June 19, 2004

Yo! Today it is really hot. Yesterday wasn't as hot, but I was inside for a lot of the day. I saw Frida in the Fine Arts Center, a.k.a. the ICEBOX. Frida was good. Interesting and good. After Frida, everybody wrote on the sidewalk for our "first impressions." Jessica drew Teen Girl Squad, and I wrote a quote. I love homestarrunner. "I met a possum" "I think I have a chance with this guy." Fun times to the max. Today I had 2 classes and then lunch, and while everybody else is at the Reynolda House, I opted out and decided to stay here. Partly because Nancy and Ashley are coming for a visit (yay!) and partly because somebody had to take the measurements for our sundial-esque experiment. It is so dang hot outside and so dang cold inside. I like the cold. Tonight is the Dance after the Concert. I'm not that excited about the dance... but whatever. I'll probably get really hot and go sleep in the basement. That sounds like a good idea. The basement is air-conditioned, while my room is not. I do have a fan, and I'm gonna do the ghetto air conditioning method by putting a bucket of ice in front of my fan. Maybe that will work, but probably not. Who knows. Well I have to go take another measurement on the tennis courts, so I guess this is goodbye. Email me so I feel loved! or just leave comments...

No comments: