Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I miss Cheerio. Governer's School is kind of bittersweet for me. I know it's an honor to be selected, but I miss my Cheerio Gals soooo much. I know that I'll have a lot of fun and make a lot of friends. It will be an awesome experience and I am really looking forward to it. I can't wait till Cheerio next year. But that's something that I'm trying to start being better about. I'm trying to live in the moment more. Last summer in England, I was constantly wishing I was at home, not paying much attention to what was going on around me at the time. Now that I look back on it, it was a fun experience for me. I just wish I had enjoyed it while it was going on. I don't want to look back on Governer's School and say that I wish I had had more fun while I was there. I want every experience to be like that. I'm really excited about GSW. Oh yeah, and I hate it when adults put that but in your ear about stuff. The choir director at our church told me something about Casey Pritchard finding her husband at Governer's School and that just plants the bug in my ear and annoys me. I don't want to expect anything exept for fun times. I have to go because Jill is being a huge brat. I hate having siblings. Adios!

No comments: