Thursday, June 24, 2004

None of the disks seem to work when we watch DVDs in Hanes. I watched another one today. I have watched a ton of movies. I need to keep track of them. Today's featured film was: "Todo Sobre Mi Madre" or "All about my mother". It was sad but good in its own little way. I've exposed myself to many R-rated movies. Maybe it's good, but it also confirms the fact that so much swearing makes me feel gross. Uggh. It gets overwhelming. It's not as bad when it's in spanish and you read the subtitles. We're still not doing 'science', but it's getting kind of funny now. I went to a seminar on the Suzuki method for Drama. The drama kids were all standing very still and then he would say "speak!" and hit a bamboo stick on the floor and then they said some lines from Dante's Inferno, I think. It was scary! They moved around in these Japanese positions and it was all very serious and interesting to watch. I liked it a lot. NC is breathing down my neck and so I can't really type. Not like there are secrets, it's just weird to be typing with somebody standing RIGHT THERE. haha. adios.

No comments: