Friday, June 18, 2004

Today's post will be short, because I'm going to a seminar entitled: General Relativity made generally clear. Sounds like fun. In that really confusing kind of way. But seriously. So I'm still really hot and it's still really academic here. Haha. Unless your in chorus... but that's another story (inside joke). Well nothing is coming to my mind. Except the fact that boys who are open to a relationship here are waaaay more likely to get one than girls who want one. I don't want one, I was just making the observation. I do that a lot. But a lot of girls hang around guys and not a lot of guys hang around girls, get it? I just like hanging out. And talking about homestar. And going to confusing but interesting seminars. I'm also going to watch Frida as part of the Spanish and Latin American Film Festival. Or something. That's at 7. Tomorrow Ashley and Nancy are coming! Yay!

No comments: