Monday, June 14, 2004

And here I am. At Governer's School West. In the computer lab. It is quite hot here. I wish we had air conditioning, but my fan should suffice. This computer lab is air conditioned, so it's all good. So much has happened the past few days! I can't even remember everything I've done. We have had some assemblies and some dinner and stuff. I made a homestar connection, because one of the girls on my hall said "rock, rock on" one time and I knew what she was talking about! We started quoting homestar stuff left and right. It was funny. I also made a camp connection. We were eating dinner and I mentioned something about Camp Cheerio and she said her friend was at cheerio and it was Maggie Lentz! I was totally excited. I love camp connections. Now that's just another reason why I need to visit Hickory more often. It's hard to think of stuff to say. I don't know what to write about. I think I'm gonna go hang out by the fish pond or something to that effect. Fun times! Write me or email me or something if you feel so inclined. Hasta luego!

No comments: