Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Hola, folks! Seriously, I'm in the mood to blog now. I'll tell you what really went on these past few days. On Sunday, I went to Pinedale Christian Church, which is a non-denominational church. Their teen choir was performing and it was really good. There was a girl there who looked about 20 or something but was actually going to be a Sophomore!!! Weirdness... ahhh! Then I went out to Panera bread with my family. It was really good stuff. They brought me a CD player so I can listen to CD's in my room. Then we went to Costco. What a huge place. I got lost a couple times and had to call the cell phones. Then I wanted to get these crest whitestrips because I thought they said they were 9 dollars but they were really 49 dollars! We returned them. Pronto. haha. Then I just chilled out and finished On the Road and ate Easy Mac in my room instead of going to dinner or the Seven Samurai.

Yesterday, I had to do an experiment with my mirrors and so I didn't go to a seminar. After the experiment we hung out on Clewell patio and had a very scientific conversation about how things rotate. Patrick brought it up. It was interesting that we could all have a conversation like that and instead of dismissing it as stupid (which Christian tried to do) we all contributed some stuff and were genuinely curious about it. I liked it a lot. Then we went to dinner and then we went to Exonerated. It was very interesting. After that I went to the computer lab to type up my mirror stuff, then it was raining so I went to my dorm room to get a rain jacket. I made an appearance at the Babcock party which was LAME-O. haha. Then I watched a couple minutes of Terminator 3 in the Student lounge and then I went back to my dorm room and read the essay for my Area 2 class and some in Jane Eyre. I watched the Daily Show at 11:00. I love that show. Some of the stuff is so funny. Haha!

Today I found another Camp Cheerio connection!! Mikey, in my Area 2 class, is from Boone and is really good friends with my friend from Cheerio, Jordan Horton! Yay! Now when I go up to visit Jordan, I can visit Mikey too! I love camp connections. They blow me away. It's a small world! I'm gonna go to a seminar at 4:00 today called: "Talking with the Future." Interesting. Then at 8:00 there is a required dance concert. Word on the street is that it's gonna be... interesting. Then tonight is Open Mic night again. I loved open mic night last time. It can be really funny, and you get to hear people and their talents. Bridgit is still way way cool.

Gotta go seminarize!

No comments: