Tuesday, June 08, 2004

It's storming outside and I just painted my toenails for the heck of it. Fun times to the max. So I went to Cincinnati this weekend to see Emmy's sister Claire graduate from high school. It was fun, except that it is cicada season in Cincinnati, and it was insane. The male cicadas are blind, so they have to make noise to find each other and they run into you and land on you all the time. I liked hanging around with Emmy's family. They have the same family dynamic as my family, except this time I got to be an older kid, because I was with Emmy. 30 minutes after getting home from Cincinnati, I had to go to VBS. I got to teach the best and cutest group, the 3 & 4 year olds. Holy cow, they are cute. I get to go again tonight. I have to tell the story, and they give me 25 minutes to do it in. Those kids have a 3 minute attention span, and the story only takes about 5 minutes. That's not so fun. All of my friends are at the beach. I'm left here alone to pack and anticipate Governer's School. I'm gonna go watch some more TV.

No comments: