Thursday, June 17, 2004

I usedt to think I was kinda iffy about pro-choice or pro-life and stuff like that. I discovered today that I'm not. I have an opinion, and it feels good to argue for it. I also decided that the reason I don't like 4th Period that much is because the teachers kinda blame us for not learning science the way they think science should be learned, and they don't pay attention when you are answering a question. They act kinda bored and are really... jerky... I guess... in how they talk and stuff. I think it would be fun if it were just Leslie, but it has to be Matty too. She is very jerky in how she talks and stuff. I can't really explain. It's just weird. My first period science teacher knows Coach Hayes. I feel like I've typed that before. So today I'm gonna go to another seminar: "Crystal Methods" and it looks interesting. It's about patterns and stuff. I skipped out on the music seminar yesterday, and now I regret it. They say it was cool. Darn it! I was just sitting here blogging. It's kinda hard when the computer lab is only open for a little bit. It's really crowded, too. I feel bad about typing for a long time when people are waiting. This computer has sticky keys. Like they are hard to type on and they stay down for a while. The actual keys are slippery, kinda. Weird. Don't forget to write me! Or send me things to decorate my room with. It is so bare! Until tomorrow...

No comments: