Friday, June 25, 2004

My first celebrity crush was JTT. I say that because we are watching some Home Improvement something or another on VH1. Holy cow that brings back memories. So does Hanson. Total memories.

I like exclaimation points. And I like it when the staff poets say "shit." They sound so funny! They have tese really nice speaking voices and they are reading a sweet poem or something and then it turns ugly and then they say something with the s-word in it. Haha. Those poets.

Tonight I'm gonna go see Dead Man Walking. Tomorrow I'm gonna see Monty Python and the Holy Grail. On Sunday, I'm watching the Seven Samurai. I have watched so many movies, I'm losing track. They are really good movies, so I guess it's forgivable.

I need some posters. And room decorations. And a CD player and a DVD player. But Jessica has a DVD player, so it's all good. I do need some speakers or something for my disc-man so I can listen to CD's in my room. That needs to happen ASAP. Yay! I'm gonna go to my room and listen to some good CDs. I want to get the new Sarah MacLaugajlk;jslf; CD. I don't know how to spell her last name at all. She sings Adia and Stupid and Building a Mystery. I want that CD. I like to sing along to her songs.

So I'm going now. Off to other adventures.

No comments: