Wednesday, June 23, 2004

So today (and some yesterday) I watched St. Elmo's Fire. I loved it. It was awesome! I love the 80's. a lot.

Open Mic Night was totally fun. Bridgit (sp?) sang an awesome song that she wrote herself. It was a christian song, and it was good. I like Bridgit. She's cool. She might be a star some day. I will buy her CD. It will be good. I can't really think in long sentences right about now. I don't really know why.

GSW is getting more fast-paced, and I'm beginning to recognize more people and feel more like it's school and a great social thing and more connected, rather than just being one of the crowd. I like it a lot. It's getting more and more fun.

Ashley's coming to get me so we can go to the mall this Saturday. Fun fun times.

Once again I'm frustrated with Science class. We will be doing the same old stuff for the whole six weeks. It is SOOOOOO redundant. Whatever. I'm having fun with the people here. That's all that matters. As long as I keep repeating that to myself, I'll forget I was ever mad.

I have to go read. I love you guys! You're cool people, because you read this blog.

No comments: