Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Whoa there, blogger has some changes!!! Weirdness. I was tempted to change my template, but I'm satisfied with my color changing madness. Breaking news: I'm running for student body prez. w/ Taylor Clark. If you go to MA, vote for us. If not, tell anybody you know who does go to MA to vote for us. I'm pretty pumped. It is interesting to me that I run every year, yet I haven't won even once. Maybe my time has come. If not, than haha it is hillarious. My mom is really excited that big airplanes came in and saved the day on 24 today. I love watching Tony and Jack, two melodramatic, intense characters, face off. It was the battle for the overly-dramatic voiced male costars. Quite funny. I think 24 should stop trying to be known for its acting. Stick to action scenes and bomb threats and terrorism. Thanks. Okey dokey, ta ta for now folks!

No comments: