Saturday, May 29, 2004

Hello all! Welcome to summer. I got sunburnt today by the pool, I've become too lazy for my own good, I went on a date (weirdness), and now I'm staying up late. Those last two rhymed. It's almost too much to handle all at once. I got sunburnt to initiate myself into the summer club. Or, at least, my own summer club. Summer doesn't really start until my first real burn. My upper thighs are bright red. As well as some of my shoulder. Hopefully some will dissipate, and I will be left with peeling skin and then whiteness. All I'm aiming for is to neutralize the blue.

Ok, ok. John Varnier, you win. I'll leave it at that.

So I have to drive to Winston on Tuesday to turn in my Governers School forms. I procrastinated, and the forms that are due Tuesday will have to be mailed Tuesday. The post office is closed on Monday, so I'm up a creek. And I am a terrible driver. I have no navigation skills. Darn it. I hope that they will let me just send it on June 1st and then it gets there like June 2nd (or 3rd). Maybe that will work. I'll give them a call.

Good movie alert: The Day After Tomorrow. Jake Gyllenhal: hot. Movie: full of action and good messages.

Something to look forward to: I Love The 90's on VH1. Yessssssssss.

No comments: