Sunday, May 02, 2004

So the weekend is over. Finally. I have to say that Saturday was quite possibly the longest day of my life. It was exhausting. I'm sure glad that's behind me.

SAT: hard, but understandibly so. I think I improved in Math but either stayed the same or got lower in Verbal.

Prom: stressful, akward at times, somewhat overrated, generally a good time. I looked pretty but pale. I looked like a ghost standing next to Audra and Ashley. Oh well. My hair was comfortable and my shoes were not. The steak was awesome but the Hummer situation was not. The socializing at the actual dance was great, the dancing, not so great. After party? What after party. We made an appearance at the FBC breakfast but I decided I was just trying to keep myself awake at that point, so we went home. I'm somewhat glad.

Church: Quest was good, but there wasn't a point to my being in the service. I just led the seniors in and didn't even get recognized. But it was worth it because we sang 'rise and shine and give God the glory glory'. It made me campsick, but it also made me happy because I'm going to make more friends this summer.

Piano Recital: I only messed up a little bit on my third piece, but I think I recovered nicely. Nicer than Jill and Charlotte. The duet was fun times.

Youth: Hillarious. When I showed up, Rebs was in the midst of being 'pulled over' in the Neighbor's parking lot. I called her and got the scoop with Taylor and John cracking up and yelling across the street. Hillariousness. At actual youth it was funny because we were talking about sex and middle schoolers were there. It was fun times. The whole thing.

Now: I want to go to sleep, because I am muy tired. Oh yeah, and I didn't finish my Stats practice test because I think I left my calculator at the SAT. Oh no. Good think it has my name on it and it's at MAHS.

AP Stats Exam: You can bet I'll be cramming tomorrow night, so don't expect a post. Just wish me luck.

Shoutout to Shmimmy. One word: repulsive.

No comments: