Saturday, May 08, 2004

Who knew Hanson would make a comeback? Certainly not me. That little drummer boy (hah) has grown up. Kinda cute. Cuter than the middle one with the long hair. The long haired one's married anyway. Today was the laziest Saturday I've had in a while. I loved it. I sat around, went to see a movie, then sat around some more, went on a bike ride, then watched another movie. It feels good to sit around. I can't wait for summer, where I can chill out all day. Chilling is fun. Oh yeah, and I have a 'battle wound' from our bike ride. I tried off-roading, but I just fell over into the grass and my bike pedal scraped my leg. It was funny because nobody saw it. And life is good right about now, I don't have schoolwork to do! I just need to do my Stats project. I think I'm going to do some research on death rates and stuff. Hanging out at the cemetary should boost my social life. Hah. Well I'm going to go to bed. I love sleep. Adios, and I hope you have a good night sleep too!

No comments: