Tuesday, May 25, 2004

It creeps me out when old people have scrapes and stuff. Like George Bush. Creepy. I love how it is huge news that he fell on his bike. Welcome to the real world, George. We all get scrapes sometimes. Granted, we usually fall down on our bikes when we are first learning, but I feel ya. I fell down while pseudo-mountain biking the other day. Dad said it was easy, and to stand up and go relatively fast. I fell over after like 1 second. And I scraped my leg and got briars in my hair. I just laughed. It was funny. So George, I understand. I just don't like lookin' at ya. Plus, your nose is kinda weird looking. I would never go on TV or anything, because people would always be criticising me. I love to hate people on TV. It is so much fun to make fun of them. Like Erskine Bowles. How hillarious does he look. His facial features are squeezed into the middle of his long face, and then he wears HUGE glasses. Haha. He gets my vote. I bet he's a nice guy. Maybe.

No comments: