Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My life is weird lately. I never have any homework, I don't have a third period, people are in bad moods all over the place, I'm running for an office again, volleyball is starting up again, and the one constant relationship in my life (actually not in my life) is no longer a relationship. It's been almost four years! It is so weird for it to be over. Not as if we didn't already have enough drama at MAHS. So now I have to deal with everything that goes along with that. Friends are forming their opinions etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

My sisters were in bad moods today. It was really weird. They totally flipped out over the randomest things. For a second I thought it was my fault, but when I looked back on it, the whole situation was really random. They are all in bad moods now because they have papers to write or people to talk to, and I'm taking up the use of one computer with my seemingly meaningless blogs. Oh you guys. Just cut it out.

Happy 200th blog, everybody! It's exciting to know that I've been blogging for over a year now. I know some of these blogs have been really short, and some have been really boring. Some may have been pointless, but nonetheless, I've been blogging somewhat consistenly for 200 blogs. I'm proud of myself. Since I got 5 minutes on the computer for this blog, and I only have one minute left, I guess this is goodbye. I'm going to go brush my dog, Lucy. She sheds a lot. "are you shedding me?" Adios!

No comments: