Monday, May 31, 2004

Right now I am sneezing up a storm, because I cleaned out underneath my bed. I am apparently allergic to dust, and there was a ton of dust under there. So now I'm in a fit of allergies. I hate allergies. There was something else I was gonna write about, I think, but I can't quite remember what it was. I have a feeling that this summer is going to be the one with the most changes. I'm looking forward to it.

Today wasn't a very productive day. I basically watched T.V. all day. I cleaned out underneath my bed, but it was very half-heartedly. Is that even a saying? Is that how you spell it? Oh well. Oh yeah! I remember what I was going to ask! Does anybody else have freckles on your hands? I never noticed it, but Jill pointed out at Quest last night that I had freckles on my hands. I looked at everybody's hands there, and nobody had them. Weird. I have a lot of freckles. They come out in full force in the summer. My nose usually gets so many freckles that it looks like one solid freckle. Weird. Freckles are the closest to tan that I get... ever. They stay longer, though. I don't get freckles on my feet, though. I actually get tan on my feet. Two years ago, it was a Birk tan, last year it was a Chaco tan, and right now I have a faint Chaco tan. We'll see how that one goes.

Nothing else to say. Leave comments.

1 comment:

Brad said...

I sort of have a freckle on my left hand. I would say that it is a birth mark, but it hasn't been there since my birth. Otherwise, I don't have freckles anywhere.