Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Sorry about that, guys. Life's going back to its old hectic ways. Right now, though, I'm feeling a little ditched. And sad. I'm supposed to be at Sami's birthday party in Winston, but a)I don't know how to get there, b)The people that said they would call me haven't called me and we were supposed to leave at 4:30, and c)I just don't know why. It makes me kind of mad, but whatever. And I'm kind of depressed because elections depress me. Oh well. I was in love with the 80's again today. "you threw it away... to fall in love with the 80's" -Relient K. Maybe that was a random quote, but whatever. Yearbooks cheer me up. I like having people sign my yearbooks, and this is the first year where they have been whole pages. Ahh! I guess it's because there is more room. That's probably why. I like memories, and my signings have been pretty high quality this year. Good job, people.

So I've had Vanilla Ice stuck in my head all day. I have some of it memorized: "alright stop. collaborate and listen. ice is back with my brand new invention. something grabs a hold of me tightly. flow like a harpoon daily and nightly. will it ever stop? i don't know. turn of the lights... and i glow. to the extreme i rock the mike like a vandall. light up the stage and wax the chump like a candle... [...] if there's a problem, yo, i'll solve it. check out the hook while my d.j. revolves it" Whoa there. I cannot believe that I just wrote the lyrics for Ice Ice Iroquois... i mean Ice Ice Baby. Weirdness. Well now I'm going to go read The Catcher in the Rye. I love it more and more each time I read it. Oh Holden Caulfield. Gotta love the kid. I wish I could date him, because he isn't a 'phony.' I got a t-shirt at the Goodwill today. It says "Don't Mess with Texas" on the back. And some lonestar steakhouse or something on the front. I was born in Texas, in case you didn't know. This blog is a random stream of thoughts coming from my head. aaaaaaaah random. I think I'm just putting off my stats project. putting it off, putting it off... Ok this is all one paragraph and I'm sorry if it's hard to read. There, I just fixed it. But I won't go back and erase that sentence because I think it is better that way. Peace out, dudes.

No comments: