Friday, May 07, 2004

So I got to babysit today. And I did say "got to" because it was really easy. I played some video games, then he and his friend went and played outside. I sat on my knockoff crazy creek and read Gatsby for English class. Then we watched the cartoon version of The King and I. It was muy mal. Since it was a cartoon, they had to add some really creepy evil guy who looks through a looking glass like Ursula did in The Little Mermaid. I thought it was too much of a digression from the original, so I didn't really watch it. It was too kid-ifyed. That isn't a word, sorry. So after earning $20, I went with Ashley and Casey to the secret spot. What a place. That's all I can really say. It was fun times.

I'm so excited that it is warm now. I'm going to sleep on my hammock all day tomorrow until I go see Mean Girls and then I'm going to sleep on it some more. I don't have anything to do on Sunday except maybe go buy some baby stuff for extra credit and then have lunch and/or dinner with my mom. It is mother's day, after all. I'm going to go sleep in for the first time in a loooooong time. Thank goodness. Tata!

No comments: