Saturday, April 03, 2004

Lately I've been buying a lot of CD's. I got over the whole burning thing because by the time I got them on CD I was already sick of them and I never listened to it. Now I get a whole lot more songs that I wouldn't have gotten on a mix. I like this way a whole lot better. I used to have a bad CD collection, and now I'm building on it. I have some really good stuff. Every time I listen to a CD, I remember how I felt when I first listened to it. For example: Right now I'm listening to Fountains of Wayne: Welcome Interstate Managers, and I'm remembering how I felt and what I was doing when I got it. I was babysitting and I went with the kid to go get some donuts at Krispy Kreme, but when we got there he said he didn't want any so I went and got this CD and then we went to the Talent Show @ MAHS. Cool. Another CD that brings back memories like that is my Paul Simon: on my way... compilation CD. I got it after YLS one time and then that weekend I went to YL Windy Gap and had "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" in my head all weekend. It is like a domino effect, because I start thinking about memories a long time ago. Who needs pictures?? not me... just give me CD's.

No comments: