Saturday, April 24, 2004

Just got back from a day of college touring. Fun times. I had to wake up at 6 AM to be at Carolina by 8 for this 'Carolina 101' thing. Very informational. My tour guide wasn't the best in the world, there were probably many better ones we could have recieved. Darn. After the day at Carolina, we stopped by Duke and had a peek at the West Campus. Pretty. As we were driving in, it reminded me of Stanford's drive in, only totally easternized. When you drive in at Stanford, it is a straight road lined with palm trees leading up to the mission-style chapel, the Hoover Tower right behind, and rolling hills behind all that. At Duke, the road was lined with oaks and stuff, and the road led up to a huge, gothic-style chapel/tower. It was funny to see the similarities. After Duke, we went to Four Seasons mall to get Prom soes, then to Carrabbas for Dinner. Apparently it is somebody in the Greensboro area's Prom, because there were tons of limos and girls in Prom dresses. I wouldn't have chosen Carrabba's, but whatever floats your boat. Now I'm sitting here, lamenting the fact that: a) I'm not at college; b) I don't have a 'best friend'; and c) Stats stinks. So instead of staying awake, I'm going to sleep for a long time. Me gusta dormir.

No comments: