Thursday, April 29, 2004

I'm sad because the seemingly enjoyable event of Prom has been overshadowed by the SAT, my AP Stats exam, and fretting over my future. I hate fretting over my future. Who cares about the SAT? I wish I didn't, but I do. Now my separation from my friends is becoming more evident in that I refuse to squander my money and hurt the environment and I am not going to their party after Prom. That's what I get for standing my ground, I guess. I wish that this school year was over, and I can get on with my senior year. Hopefully, I will have absolutely no life and won't go anywhere because of my rigorous academic schedule. I won't even have to try to go places. It will just be a given that I am always studying. Oh well. I'm really tired, and really stressed about the SAT. I need to stop it. So what if I don't go up. I'm just going to let it be. And if I totally bomb the AP stats exam, well then ok. Why not. I'll just take it again in college. And, no matter how well I do on the SAT, I'll still get in to a lot of colleges with my previous score. See, I'm already feeling better about myself. Good for me. And I have the summer to look forward to. Six weeks of new people and new experiences and fun without unneccesary drama. I cannot wait. I just have to make it through next Tuesday. Once again I'm sad that Prom's excitement factor has been extremely dampened. I'm looking forward to it. Really.

No comments: