Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm blogging right now because I promised Leash I'd post every day this week, and I probably won't have time to do a late night post. Too much homework and chores and stuff. My room is really messy because I have been trying to find some shorts and summery clothes. I guess I'll have to do some rearranging. And some laundry.

My grandparents made a visit this weekend. I didn't know my Dad's parents would be arriving on Thursday until it was already Wednesday night. Oops! I guess I'm out of the loop. They left yesterday... it was a fun visit. Now my grandma from England (la madre de mi madre) is here. She brought back some British candy. I much prefer chocolate from Britain to chocolate here. It's much sweeter. Her arrival is bittersweet, though, because I have to give up driving whenever I want. She gets to use my car while she's here. That whole thing is bittersweet because although I won't be able to sleep in late and drive myself places, I won't have to drive Jill and Charlotte everywhere. That is really nice.

I think I'll go do some laundry or something. And some homework. Yeah... that sounds good.

No comments: