Thursday, April 22, 2004

My day was so average today. It really makes me kind of sad. I went to school, did some hard stuff, drove to pilot, came home, and did some homework. The only really exciting thing was watching CSI. And It wasn't that exciting. My back hurts too. It depresses me. All I want is to sleep. Forever. And be done with AP Stats. Forever. I wish that we knew what we were doing in that class. It helps if the teacher teaches, but whatever works. When she threatens to make us copy down notes from the book instead of listening to her, it almost sounds better. I would probably get more out of the section if I did it that way. I think I did good on our tests today, but just because I think that, I will not do good. And I'm really hoping that Mrs. George will let us not come to 3rd period for 2 weeks so we can 'work on our projects' at home. I wish. Just because I really want that to happen, it won't. I can honestly not think of one time when I've wanted something really bad and actually gotten it. Whatever. I'm not saying good things don't happen, because they do. I think I have too high expectations. Maybe being a pessimist is more fun. You are never dissapointed. But I really don't think an optimist can switch over to a pessimist of their own conscious thought. I would always be optimistic, deep down inside, and still be dissapointed if it didn't go my way. Maybe everybody is like that. I bet pessimism is just for people to cover up their true feelings, as if it makes it any better when they don't get what they really want. Oh well. I'm going to go to sleep now. I heart sleep.

No comments: